Property Management is a fundamental part of letting a property. Its purpose is to manage and all aspects of the tenancy from collecting the rent to replacing the boiler! Many landlords are opting for Property Link Consultant to manage their property. Using us to manage your property ensures piece of mind to you and your tenants and reassurance that whatever the query, we can deal with it! Below is a list of the services we offer, all included when you opt for Property Management. It’s all about helping you get the most from your property – without worrying about the day-to-day running of things. You can relax and enjoy your income with added peace of mind. Leave the rest to us.
Take advantage of the ARK Homes London’s Managed Service and benefit from:
- expert advice and service
- a stress-free income from your property
- tenant and landlord support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- access to expert contractors…
- … and legal experts
- a rent collection service
- regular contact with you and your tenants to make sure everything’s going well.
And of course, you can expect a friendly, personal service. It helps the whole process run more smoothly.
Property Link’s Managed Service includes:
- full market valuation
- effective marketing, using a range of media
- thorough checks on tenants, including detailed references and credit checks
- viewings for qualified tenants only – no time wasters
- gas and electricity safety inspections where needed *
- check-in/check-out procedures with our qualified inventory clerks *
- end-of-tenancy or weekly cleaning *
- optional ARLA certified tenancy agreements, tailored to the specific needs of you and your tenants *
- full detailed knowledge of all local residential developments, which means we know how to deal with issues quickly
- free legal advice
- re-marketing of your property two months before the tenancy is due to expire, keeping void time to a minimum
- paying utility bills (where rent is inclusive)
- paying service charges and ground rent where applicable
- assisting with insurance claims
- managing all communications from tenants
- overseeing and checking all maintenance jobs
- chasing rent arrears
- quarterly inspections of your property with a full report, including photos *
- redecoration or refurbishment of your property, according to your specification and budget. *
*Additional charges may apply.
It’s all about helping you get the most from your property – without worrying about the day-to-day running of things. You can relax and enjoy your income with added peace of mind. Leave the rest to us.
If you would like to enquire about our Property Management service please call us on 020-3393-1749